Giant Artificial Ficus Tree
Create a high impact statement with our superb artificial ficus tree – the wide canopy and fantastic detail of tree provides a superb statement piece.
Created by hand this ficus tree is made with superb high quality foliage. Each branch is hand-crafted in order to mimic nature and ensure the greatest realism possible. There are literally thousands of leaves covering this tree put together over tens of hours to ensure that you will be pleased with your new creation.
Each tree will differ slightly to ensure the greatest possible replica of nature
This impressive artificial palm trees are made to order, so there are a few requirements for placing an orders (terms and conditions), we would rather spell out to you now to allow you to make the right decision:
- They are not in stock – we do not stock these items.
- Immediately upon placing an online orders these go into production (if you have special requirements contact us before placing an order).
- Delivery can take between 6-10 weeks (this allows for delays by customs, shipping lines, etc).
- If you live in Darwin, Perth or Northern QLD (or remote areas), a further delivery free will apply which will be requested prior to shipment of $550 per tree. Unfortunately, shipments to remote Islands or overseas do need to be quoted separately.
- As we place these trees intro production immediately there are no refunds for cancellations, or delays.
- Each tree will vary from the photos (exact colours do vary) along with minor changes per tree.
- Installation – this is very important, so please pay close attention when it comes to what can and cannot be done by us here
- The palm tree will need to be custom concreted, or attached to the ground – we do not offer this service, however, would recommend you speak with a builder / surveyor / engineer / concrete specialist etc. Alternatively, for smaller versions such as the 3m a suitable pot and soil may work well.
- The branches may come separate to the tree (this provides greater protection, and ability to replace them should they be damaged).