Photinia Artificial Hedge Tiles / Fake Hedge Panels 1m x 1m
Fancy some subtle colour in your life? Our rockin’ Red Robin (Photinia) artificial leaf screens will provide your walls with a whole lot of greenery, with just a dash of burgundy.
The dense and colourful leaves are highly realistic, elegant and perfect if you want a natural looking green wall. Plus enjoy privacy with a great view.
This vertical garden is highly versatile, available for both indoor and outdoor use, and also for domestic and commercial settings. It is perfect for patios, fences and even free standing hedges.
The best part? No maintenance is required and it’s super easy to install! Each panel comes as a 1 meter by 1 meter panel (as pictured). They can be joined together using the hole and lug system around the outside of each panel to make any size you want. Alternatively, they can be cut along the grid on the back to make them as small as you desire.
Key Benefits of your artificial vertical garden:
- Easy to install (perfect for DIY) – instructions available here
- Highly durable and reusable in different areas (interior or exterior).
- Provides an evergreen setting.
- Low maintenance – no watering, trimming, or spraying required
- Easy to cut to shape and manipulate to size.
Key details of your artificial vertical garden:
- Size: 100cm x 100cm (5-15cm deep approximately)
- Weight: Approximately 2 – 3kg per panel
- Usage: Outdoor (UV Resistant) or Indoor Cleaning: Use water or artificial plant cleaner
- Customizable: Yes – easily cut to size.
See how others transformed their space
Why Buy from Designer Plants?
EASY TO INSTALL
DURABLE & 100% RECYCLABLE
100% Recyclable Green Walls & Australia’s First Back to Base Recycling Program.
Unique Snap & Lock System
Easy to Join, Cut and Shape to the Size You Need.
No Need To Trim, Prune Or Water.
EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY
Lab Tested to Be Free from Heavy Metals, Pet Safe and Human Safe.
ISO Certified and Lab Tested UV Resistant Green Wall Panels. Backed with a 5-Year Green Wall Warranty*.
Made with Long-Lasting, High-Quality ISO Certified Materials.
No Water Needed
Save on Your Water Bill & Don’t Worry about Wilting Plants.
Used by Australia’s Leading Designers.