Artificial Native Tea Tree Vertical Garden Wall – UV Stable
Inject a little bit of life, and colour into your space with our Native Tea Tree Vertical Garden Wall. This highly realistic and durable screening is adorned with stunning clusters of tea tree branches– a beautiful, yet minimalistic way to liven your fences and walls.
Simply place your native tea tree stems wherever you desire (stems come loosely and are easily placed into the panel).
And if its privacy you’re after, we’ve got you covered! The artificial foliage is extremely dense so you can rest assured that your neighbours won’t be peeping into your yard.
Ideal for either indoor or outdoor use, the hedges can even be used for commercial spaces such as offices, shops and cafés.
The best part? No maintenance is required and it’s super easy to install! Each panel comes as a 1 meter by 1 meter panel (as pictured). They can be joined together using the hole and lug system around the outside of each panel to make any size you want. Alternatively, they can be cut along the grid on the back to make them as small as you desire.
It is worth noting that due to the lush nature of this vertical garden, you may need to cable tie on the stems (grasses, and branches) in high wind areas to protect it from its fragility.
Key Benefits of your artificial vertical garden:
- Easy to install (perfect for DIY) – instructions available here
- Exceptionally durable and reusable in different areas (interior or exterior).
- Provides an evergreen setting.
- Low maintenance – no watering, trimming, or spraying required
- Easy to cut to shape and manipulate to size.
Key details of your artificial vertical garden:
- Size: 100cm x 100cm (5-15cm deep approximately)
- Weight: Approximately 2 – 3kg per panel
- Usage: Outdoor (UV Resistant) or Indoor Cleaning: Use water or artificial plant cleaner
- Customizable: Yes – easily cut to size.