Multi-coloured Mixed Artificial Boxwood Hedge Screens / Walls UV Stable
Have a special event coming up? Perhaps a wedding or carnival? Our Mixed Boxwood panels feature leaves with variations in colour, offering an extremely lifelike, evergreen setting. Ideal for commercial spaces such as shops, offices and cafés, however many use this beautiful hedge in their own homes as well. The density of the foliage makes this screening perfect for those wanting to create some privacy.
The best part? No maintenance is required and it’s super easy to install! Each panel comes as a 1 meter by 1-meter panel (as pictured). They can be joined together using the hole and lug system around the outside of each panel to make any size you want. Alternatively, they can be cut along the grid on the back to make them as small as you desire. This product is very easy to cut to shape, bend and manipulate to your liking and is also great for special occasions including as a photo booth.
Key Benefits of your artificial vertical garden:
- Easy to install (perfect for DIY) – instructions available here
- Highly durable and reusable in different areas (interior or exterior).
- Provides an evergreen setting.
- Low maintenance – no watering, trimming or spraying required.
- Easy to cut to shape and manipulate to size.
Key details of your artificial vertical garden:
- Size: 100cm x 100cm (5-15cm deep approximately)
- Weight: Approximately 2 – 3kg per panel
- Usage: Outdoor (UV Resistant) or Indoor Cleaning: Use water or artificial plant cleaner
- Customizable: Yes – easily cut to size.
Why Buy from Designer Plants?
EASY TO INSTALL
DURABLE & 100% RECYCLABLE
100% Recyclable Green Walls & Australia’s First Back to Base Recycling Program.
Unique Snap & Lock System
Easy to Join, Cut and Shape to the Size You Need.
No Need To Trim, Prune Or Water.
EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY
Lab Tested to Be Free from Heavy Metals, Pet Safe and Human Safe.
ISO Certified and Lab Tested UV Resistant Green Wall Panels. Backed with a 5-Year Green Wall Warranty*.
Made with Long-Lasting, High-Quality ISO Certified Materials.
No Water Needed
Save on Your Water Bill & Don’t Worry about Wilting Plants.
Used by Australia’s Leading Designers.