Artificial Boxwood Hedge Screens / Walls UV Stabilised
Are you in desperate need of some privacy? Or perhaps you just simply want to create a resort-style vista at home? Our artificial Boxwood hedge won’t break the bank, but it will provide an amazing hideaway – not to mention, the refreshing greenery your walls so desperately desire.
Featuring beautiful leaves that are durable, dense and highly realistic, the hedge screens will offer the perfect solution for your home, office or shop!
From drab to fab – fences, balconies, and walls need not be boring as these beautiful evergreen hedge panels are perfect for indoors or out – not to mention, super easy to install. Unlike many artificial plants on the market, this range is a breeze to maintain as its UV resistance has been integrated within the leaf itself, and does not require UV resistant spray. Say goodbye to ongoing maintenance!
Each panel comes as a 1 meter by 1 meter panel (as pictured in the timber palling fence photo). They can be joined together using the hole and lug system around the outside of each panel to make any size you want. Alternatively, they can be cut along the grid on the back to make them as small as you desire.
Each panel is approx 2-3kg.
Benefits of boxwood hedge screens
Easy to install
No complex machinery or equipment needed.
No need to trim, prune or collect falling leaves.
Unique snap & lock system
Panels designed to connect with grid system.
Let nature control your greenery all year round.
Protection inside leaf for ultimate coverage. Backed by 5 year guarantee.
Earth + Human friendly
No toxic chemicals or heavy metals. 100% safe.
Durable and reusable
100% recyclable materials made to last and withstand Aussie weather.
Customise and design
Cut to a shape you desire or need.
1. Easy to install (perfect for DIY) – instructions available here.
2. Unique snap and lock system – no complex tools necessary.
3. High-quality UV engineered Boxwood – certain to last outdoors and backed by our 5-year guarantee.
4. Highly durable and reusable in different areas (interior or exterior).
5. Low maintenance – no watering, trimming or spraying required.
6. Environmentally friendly – made from recyclable materials and non-toxic chemicals.