Need something special? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Designer Plants not only offer a fantastic range of high quality and realistic green walls and plants, but we offer artificial plant services to go alongside them.
Getting the best results with artificial plants is so much more than just choosing the plant. It is important that you get the right plants for the right location or event. It all starts with knowing what you want to achieve and finding the right solutions for your place or space.
We have specialists who don’t just sell fake plants as though they are a commodity, but a customer support team that will make sure the right products are recommended – if we don’t have them, we will get them.
Artificial plants can be tricky, just some of the things to be mindful of that we take care of for you:
- Toxicity of the plastics: we ensure safety is first.
- Are they ROHS complaint (basically free of heavy metals commonly used to cut costs) – if not, this could potentially open commercial venues, childcare centres, and event organisers up to liability issues if someone, for example, a child has an allergic reaction. All our plants are compliant.
- How is the UV protection applied? (within the plastic or sprayed on – sprays come off very quickly!), and is the seller simply trying to pass it off as UV protected?
- Do the plants absorb water and fall apart, or are they water resistant?
- Will the foliage actually look real?
- What will the end result look like?
We take pride in everything we do, and specialise in everything artificial, including:
- Product sourcing.
- Commercial fit-outs.
- Design Consultations.
- Real Estate Agent consultation and property styling for sale.
- Hire of artificial plants.
- Installation and arrangements.
Who do we service:
- Builders and Landscapers
- Event Organisers and Planners
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Shop Fitters and Shop Designers
- Cafes, Restaurants, and Hotels.
- Shopping Plazas
- Office buildings and everywhere else where greenery is required.